ABOUT US...
We formed this Candidacy to represent a large group of members of the C.N.L.P. ( Club Náutico de Lo Pagan). For a long time now we have observed that both the management and the mode of action of this team has not been as expected, and they have not performed as diligent and efficient managers, of our club.
We are liberal professionals each one in their own speciality, with an impeccable professional career and we wish to put these skills at the disposal of our club and its members.
For this purpose we have such objectives as to ensure that this great club becomes something more than a place where members just use it as a parking lot for boats, and that there is FLUIDITY and TRANSPARENCY in the information on the relevant issues that affect the members.
In addition, we want to increase the participation and commitment of all members in these objectives.
In short, WE WANT TO MAKE A MEMBERS CLUB WHERE INTERRELATIONS, EFFICIENT MANAGEMENT, TRANSPARENCY, INFORMATION AND DEDICATION COME FIRST.
and... who are we?
As the vice-presidency we will promote as a preferential task to establish and maintain contact with the members who reside outside the Community to bring them closer to our work and link them to the day-to-day running of the Club and the future projects that we will promote.
HECTOR NICOLAS - Secretary
With family in the two archipelagos and roots in Lo Pagan, my father Don José Nicolás Vivancos was one of the founding members of the Club and together with him I have seen the birth and growth of this beloved Club.
I would like to get more involved in the Club, which I have watched grow with so much affection, and contribute to improving it by contributing what I have learned so far with a new team with enthusiasm, believing that we can enjoy much more of this environment that we have: our Mar Menor and our great Club.
In addition to my duties and due to my training, I will take care of the occupational health and safety conditions of our workers.
RICARDO FUENTES - Treasurer
I am an Owner Communities Administrator and CEO in a Maintenance Company. A tireless worker to achieve my goals.
I am sociable and I love public relations.
From the Treasury we will be transparent, clear and close to the partners. I promise that the members will be informed in a truthful and understandable way of the financial situation of the Club on a regular basis.
DIETER SCHEITZ - Board Member for International Relations
I was a German Luftwaffe pilot retired with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Married to Erika, father of three children and grandfather of two Spanish granddaughters.
Currently I am an entrepreneur dedicated to the training of senior managers in the field of Leadership and Project Management.
Throughout my career in the German Army I had assignments in the USA, England and I was also an exchange officer at the General Air Academy in San Javier. During a period of 8 years I trained flight students as a teacher of Tactics, Weapons Systems and in the German and English languages.
My family has a strong bond with the Mar Menor area for more than 25 years. Our second residence is located in Santiago de la Ribera. We have been sailing with our sailboat for many years.
With my extensive experience at the international level I can contribute a lot in the field of international relations, especially with foreign partnersCon mi dilatada experiencia a nivel internacional puedo aportar mucho en el ámbito de las relaciones internacionales, sobre todo con los socios extranjeros.
JAVIER FUSTER - Board Member
In my professional beginnings I dedicated myself to the export and import of food products, which has given me experience in dealing with people of different nationalities and cultures. At this moment I am lucky to dedicate myself to what I like the most, which is personal and direct contact with my clients.
All my life I have been linked to San Pedro del Pinatar and since I was a child, just as my grandparents did, I have enjoyed our beloved Mar Menor and I continue to do so with my wife and two children, as we spend much of the time in our house from Lo Pagan, going out to sail every summer in our sailboat.
I am very excited about this new stage that is opening, because we would like to create a Nautical Club for everyone, where the voice of each of the members is heard and we feel part of the same project.









Comentarios
Publicar un comentario